The Holidays Part 2 and Snowmobiling

#1 This is so late in coming but who cares! The holidays were wonderful in every way. Papa has his jelly bean parties, Grams teaches the girls ballet, and I play dress up with the girls and feed them candy at 10pm. Abbie wrote me a letter and told me that that night was the best night of her life! That is so sweet. What made the holidays so great was my dad flew Andrew and Sarah in as a surprise for my mother. My dad had this great idea of them all getting in a huge box and then jumping out of it to surprise my mom. Needles to say my mom thought it was a snowmobile and was so happy when it wasn't. #2 Christmas eve was one of the best our family has ever had. Great Mexican food, and a great eventful evening. Olive made the great donkey ears for Nathan. The kids did such a great job on the nativity. Boo read the night before Christmas. The kids did small performances of Christmas songs. We sang Christmas songs and Lydia danced. We had a white elephant gift exchange which is always funny and I made a slide show for my family of what we had done that year. It was a perfect night. #3 Christmas morning was so great because Sarah's kids were there. Seeing Noah open his first gift was so incredibly intense and exciting, that it makes you realize real quick that those moments are what makes Christmas morning so wonderful. My dad had fun with the kids toys and wrote out his favorite nick name for Nathan which is SA(Smack Anderson) because he talks a lot of smack. #3 My birthday was sad because I was in the bed sick. However my sisters brought me gifts and we later went out to flying star and to buy some jewelry. That was a great day. #4 Still feeling sick on my anniversary. However we went out to eat at little Anita's which is one of our favorite restaurants. It was a perfect way to celebrate our love and marriage of 7 years. #5 New years eve was awesome. I don't have the pictures but my family went and ate at Dion's then we headed over to the stake center where Abe was set up to DJ the youth dance and he put on a dance for us before the kids got there. We had so much fun dancing it up like crazy! #6 I was able to go snowmobiling three time with my dad and family. Everything about snowmobiling I love. The beauty and serenity of the land and snow. The power and excitement on being on the machines and being with my family. It couldn't be better.





























2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh, Polly, your family really knows how to celebrate the real meaning of Christmas...and each other. Beautiful memories....beautiful people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stories and pictures. Good to see you guys are doing good. What fun times!

    ReplyDelete