It's LJ STYDE Time!

Let me start off by saying that my sisters and I look forward all year long for this trip. We talk about and dream about it. Then it arrives and it exceeds all our hopes then we get what Boo calls the PLJD Post Lady Junkit Depression, because the trip was that good. But lets not think about that. Lets talk about just how great the trip was. This year we went Seattle, Vancouver then ended our trip seeing Landon's family in The Tri Cities. The highlight of the trip honestly was just being with all my sisters and Dad. But I have to say the Capilano Bridge in Vancouver was absolutely amazing, and really all of Vancouver was so stunning!


This Blog would not be complete with out honoring my very sweet and incredible father. There is no man like him period. He works hard all year to save up for this trip which allows us to experience so many incredible things. For you to get a glimpse of how special he is we encountered a funny situation when crossing into Canada. We had a man come and get all of our pass ports. He asked my dad questions of why we were in Canada. He was completely taken back by my dads answers and had this really bewildered look on his face when he found out these were are his girls (well sister-in-laws too) but sisters all the same. He couldn't grasp the fact that any man would want to vacation with all women especially 8 of them. Then the man went silent trying to process the whole situation and then said "Well I don't know what to tell you." My dad got a real kick out of that. But how true is it that most men would not want to go hang out with a bunch of women for 5 days and cart them around to their every beck and call. Not to mention our bathroom demands... with all of us combined we have to stop and go every 30 minutes! And my sweet dad just has so much patients. Well that is what my dad does and that is why there is no one like him. My love for him big, really big.


All of us finding out where we are going. Always an exciting part of the trip.


We got dad an LJ STYDE jacket and he loved it.


My face says it all. I look forward to dad pulling up at the air port and picking us up for our trip! Let the fun begin.


On our way to downtown Seattle and pikes place market! Pikes place market is one of my favorite places and I love Seattle.


This is after the fish was thrown over our heads, it was pretty funny. But then I felt bad for Annie because the guy who caught the fish was sticking the nasty fish in her face. Who wants a nasty smelly fish in there face, honestly.







All of my beautiful Sisters and Mom and Dad eating breakfast at our hotel in down town Vancouver. We did some shopping downtown and walking around to see the beautiful city.




Capilano Suspensuion bridge was breath taking. I loved walking through the trees and seeing the beauty of Canada. I started laughing when I saw Annie all of this sudden book it off the bridge. I was just enjoying the view and the swaying of the bridge when I see Annie running for her life to get off that Bridge! She did better on her way back over the bridge. But you know she has a lot to live for, namely her two precious girls.











Annie and I loved this little house and lake because it reminded us of a scene out of Pirates of the Caribbean.


This tree is 300 hundred years old. My mother stopped in front of it and gave us a very sweet insight of that tree. It went something like this. " Look at this big beautiful tree everyone is admiring. It is 300 years old, it is tall and beautiful. it is full of life, and wisdom. Now look at the little tree that is in front of it. It is small and flimsy and no one care about this little thing. Sadly in today's society people look at the elderly as old,good for nothing and unable. People don't want to get old and they do everything to stay young. But as you can see no one is looking at the young tree, they are only looking at the old tree. You girls remember that. There is nothing wrong with getting old. Hence the parable of the tree.It really was a special little moment of my mothers wisdom.


I was really missing my Nae Bear back home (aka Nathan, he has had that nick name ever since he was a young boy) So I decided to cuddle up and hold hands with this bear.



We went to this really great restaurant called Anthony s were we got some great seafood. Well honestly I gave it a B, but my sisters told me their desert was the BOMB! Well that makes it worth it then.

We took at trip up the Space needle and the views were so beautiful!








Then we shopped. As Sarah was about to get out of the van I told her to pose in a way that would show her excitement to go shopping! This is what she pulled out and it was awesome! This was Annie's favorite thing she bought, Lydia's swim suite! So cute!


We stayed up late, having a great time talking and eating the most amazing cookies! Good times! Really good times! The following day we went to Gas works park. It gives you beautiful views of the city. That boat/ car thing in the water is so great. Those thing crack me up. It drives on land and swims in the water... who knew.







On our way to Tri Cities. The view is so amazing! Being able to see Landon and his family was so much fun. I love his kids, they are all so special. I always have such a great time with them. It was a great way to end the trip.



Landon, we love you and miss you, come home please. It is time to come home! And thanks for the incredible food, it was the BOMB! Peekaboo I see Williams lil' head down there.

These were the beautiful views from the plane. Oh I was so sad coming home knowing it was all over and that I have to wait one more year. Sniffle sniffle. Well the countdown is on for next year, but here is to an absolutely epic trip, because in my eyes that what every junkit is.... EPIC. Now just a side note. After seeing all the pics you may be thinking to yourself... um Polly is wearing the same outfit in every photo. Wasn't this a 5 day trip. Well yes it was a 5 day trip and yes I did wear the same clothes every day. Nasty... well ya, but honestly who cares. I certainly didn't. All that mattered is that I was warm and comfy the entire trip.No need to impress any one. NO need at all!

Q

No comments:

Post a Comment