Life In New Mexico is GOOD

I love being home. My appreciation for NM has changed a lot and I am loving living here. The skies blow me away, I'm not sure if there is any place that can compare. And the amazing thing the skies always look this beautiful. I have loved the fall time here. The smell of the green chile roasting, the bosgue tree's turning colors and the perfect weather is sooo wonderful. I can't forget the incredible Mexican food here. I have been in heaven, green chile heaven.



My Sweet Nathan turned 30. We celebrated a lot and he got some great gifts. Here he is on his b-day. This was the only picture I got so don't mind the garments. Any way he is reading the birthday book I put together for him that all his friends and family wrote in. It brought a tear to his eye, which makes a big success. See that football he has in the bed. I have now come to accept on forced terms that his athletic ball constitute as our children therefore they can be in the bed with us. Besides the ball in bed thing Nathan has done and accomplished so much in this last year that I couldn't be more proud. I am very excited for this year for him, it will be a great one. One reason being he has left me in primary and moved onto his dream calling of varsity scout leader. Needless to say he is watching a lot of man vs wild.

We went to the special shapes balloon fiesta this year, and it rocked. I haven't been in 7 years and I loved it!



This is my favorite shape balloon. I took one too many pictures of this cow.

See this sunset, this is for real my friends, there is nothing photo shopped about this. 100% real NM sunset.
The greatest thing about being home is my family. I'm not sure how I lived with out my family for so long. This is a typical Sunday for Nathan. The kids can't get enough of him.

We had a party for Lydia after she got her trach out. This was such a great day!

I love, love all my neices and nephews.

My dad has this Dyno shop and we have Duno days there, where people can see how much power is in their car and they can get it tuned to have more power. These dyno days are so much fun. Nathan and I barbecued for everyone and overall it is a great event. This day was an evo and Subaru day and we are gearing up for a viper competition day in December. I am really excited to put the viper dyno day together. It is going to be pretty crazy to see so many vipers all together at once.


My dad strapping down the viper before the dyno. This Viper had almost 600 horse power. Watching it dynoed is pretty crazy because they will take the car up to 150 miles an hour.

These guys came to our dyno day and brought their viper and custom mustang. I was awesome seeing both the cars dynoed. This Viper competition day will be just the first of many to come. I will be putting together a corvette, mustang, and camero dyno day too.

No comments:

Post a Comment