Our Trip to Seattle

We were able to go spend a few days in Seattle since Nathan was on his Spring break. I wish we could have stayed longer and visit more people but I had to get back to work. But the time we had we did some of our favorite things.

We went to the temple and did sealing's and initiatory. The temple had so many beautiful flowers blooming on the grounds. It made me so happy seeing all of the beautiful trees and flowers because this means that winter is coming to an end(thank goodness) and spring is on it's way (hallelujah).

I spotted this tree from a ways off and had Nathan drive me to it so I could take some pictures of it. Wow it was so beautiful.

The tree in all it's glory. I wish we had a tree like this out side our window.

This is mountain biking trails underneath the freeways in Seattle. Nathan was really excited to try it out.

It was a beautiful day in Seattle. When the sun is shining Seattle is so breath taking. The tree's, water, it is all amazing.

One of our favorite places. The Pikes place market. We love going here and eating. We got some of the best fruits and vegetables and clam chowder.

The gum wall. There is a wall in Seattle where people go stick their gum. It was the nastiest, greatest thing ever. I thought it was really gross and funny that this couple decide to chew a pack of gum and shape it into this heart with their initials. Well I guess people will express their love in all sorts of crazy ways.


Nathan dreams about these mini doughnuts at night.

Tulips are in bloom and these were incredible.

The fruit and vegetable stands are off the charts. Ahhh... so wonderful.

These are Nathan's favorite. He get's these fruit logs every time we come. They are these amazing chewy fresh fruit things rolled in coconut. MMMMMmmm.

I die and go to fruit heaven.

This is Bellevue. We love going to the mall here and the cheesecake factory. How I lovest thou thy cheesecake factory.

This is the notorious Monk fish that is at the market. It's tale is tied to a rope that people can't see. When people get close to take a look at this ugly fish the men behind the counter pull the rope really hard and really fast. Basically it makes the fish come alive in a bad way, it' really scary but great to see peoples reactions.

They sale these bouquets of flowers for 5, 10 and 15 bucks. They are so beautiful and I am always shocked at how cheap they are.

2 comments:

  1. Seattle is so beautiful! I seriously wish I could live there. How fun! I am so jealous. I absolutely love the Cheesecake factory too. Every time we go any day of the week there is at least an hour wait. I don't care though it is so worth it. I was sad cuz they took my favorite thing off the menu but I still have favorites there. I have yet to pinpoint my favorite cheesecake. Sad that this whole post is about food. Guess it is dinner time. Love and miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! This makes me want to go to Seattle. Now. I forgot how beautiful Pike's Place is! Looks like you had fun:)

    ReplyDelete