Love....True Love

My Sweet Nathan, sadly once again we find ourselves apart on V-day, so sad. So I decided even though we are far apart I was going to give you a few tokens of my love. Here they are and I hope you enjoy them.


I organized all of the nieces and nephews and did a singing telegram to all of the parents. They were so cute and they sang to them the song skiddle-merinki-dinki-doo. Now you must know that I did do this for all the parents but my number 1 motive was to have the kids put on their letters so I could take this picture and send it to you. So here is the first token of my love. We love you! And yes all the nieces and nephews love you so much. They all wanted to know where you were. That is always the first question the boys ask me. Where's Nathan! Polly you're nice and all but we want Nathan to play and wrestle with us. Notice the stickers on the kids faces, that was my idea and Sophie was the only one that really, really got into it. Click on the picture so you can see her face better. I thought it was so funny.

Here are the beautiful heart cookies I made just for you, but then gave to Mom and Dad.But be assured that they really loved your cookies! I tried the royal icing for the first time and they turned out so pretty. I was so proud I made you great cookies but then sad you couldn't eat them, so lets just pretend you ate them and loved them.

Did you notice the kisses on this cookie? Kiss. Well once again just pretend we kissed.

Now if this doesn't speak of my true devotion to you then I don't know what does. I Love Nathan!

I want you to know that I wear this shirt with pride! Maybe I will wear it when you pick me up from the airport. Wouldn't that be nice.


My Sweet Nathan you really and truly are one of kind and I am so happy you are mine. I love you so very much. As my last token of love I have hid a special gift for you in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment