Our Month of Basketball aka January.

Our January has been great. We have gone skiing, the indoor water park, hung out with friends, lots of basketball, and of course my yw's calling. In the pic below this is the guys at their A gonzaga league. This is probably the guys most important league so watching them play is really fun. This game was absolutely amazing. It was neck and neck the entire game, went into over time and then Jake hit a 3 pointer at the buzzer to win the game by 3 points. I was so proud of them.

Nathan told me a while back that he was on 4 basketball leagues and that he was getting a ski pass to Schweitzer. I was a little taken back, thinking when in the world is he going to do his school work, church calling, apply for jobs and see me! Well Nathan has proved me wrong despite the b-ball being a little excessive (which he did finally admit to me) he seems to fit in playing basket ball 3-4 times a week, going skiing any time he gets the chance and getting everything else done. Also I love going to see the guys play, so yes I have fully embraced the 4 basketball leagues.

Church ball league.


The indoor water park in Kellog. We came here and stayed at the nice hotel, went skiing with our friends Levi and Tyson and then went to the water park with Beca and Levi. We had such an awesome time.

One of Nathan's favorite things to do is ski.

We have so much fun skiing together.

My friend Beca, we have a wonderful time together.

After the water park we went to Becca's and Levi's room and played games. I would just like to make a little shout out to Beca and Levi. We love you guys and love hanging out you and all the sweet kiddos! Ps I completely take full responsibility for dropping a bomb on you!

For mutual we went to the ice skating ring. We all had such a great time. We decided to do ice skater poses on the ground since none of us could have done them on the ice with out falling.

Me and Jessica. I would now like to give a shout out to Jessica. I love you and have the greatest time with you and the girls. I am so happy you are able to go to mutual now!

1 comment:

  1. Ice Skating Sounds SOOOOO much fun!!! I miss all the yw :(

    ReplyDelete