Our Photo Shoot

These are the photo's that my friend Misty took of us. She did such an incredible job. She really does has a gift and I was so grateful that she was able to share her gift with us. Here are a few of my favorites. And when I say a few I really loved all the pics so much that is was hard to choose which ones to put on the blog. Thank you Misty so much! These pictures are so special to us because we felt like you were able to capture the love that we have for one another. These pictures were taken in Courdalene Idaho.














5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Pictures! I saw your blog address on your facebook. You look great. I think it is great to have a blog and not have a baby. Who says you can only have one if you have kids. Your trip looks like a lot of fun as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Pics are AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh perfect Polly!!!! you look so beautiful!!!! Nathan looks ok too!! haha What amazing pictures to have!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nate sure is one lucky fella! You look so beautiful Polly!

    Alli

    ReplyDelete